- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Paul Molitor Selling His Minn. Pad For $3.4 Million: With Hot Tub Room And Telescope
Fun fact: Paul Molitor was first drafted as a pitcher by the St. Louis Cardinals. That was in 1974, and now he’s retired, and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame. As a shortstop, as you know.
And only HOF shortstops have hot tub rooms like this. For whatever reason, the former Brewers-Blue Jays-Twins great is selling his humble Edina, MN, home for the low bargain price of $3,400,000 — and for that you get five bedrooms, six baths, separate nanny’s quarters, and wine cave, in 9,948 square feet on 4.06 acres. All of the latter covered in snow for much of the year, like in the movie Fargo.
And the telescope must come with it, or for me that’s a deal-breaker.
Molitor may be wising up and moving to sunnier quarters. Taking his talents to Miami?
Let’s take the tour:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story