- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Paul Molitor Selling His Minn. Pad For $3.4 Million: With Hot Tub Room And Telescope
Fun fact: Paul Molitor was first drafted as a pitcher by the St. Louis Cardinals. That was in 1974, and now he’s retired, and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame. As a shortstop, as you know.
And only HOF shortstops have hot tub rooms like this. For whatever reason, the former Brewers-Blue Jays-Twins great is selling his humble Edina, MN, home for the low bargain price of $3,400,000 — and for that you get five bedrooms, six baths, separate nanny’s quarters, and wine cave, in 9,948 square feet on 4.06 acres. All of the latter covered in snow for much of the year, like in the movie Fargo.
And the telescope must come with it, or for me that’s a deal-breaker.
Molitor may be wising up and moving to sunnier quarters. Taking his talents to Miami?
Let’s take the tour:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts