- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Paul Molitor Selling His Minn. Pad For $3.4 Million: With Hot Tub Room And Telescope
Fun fact: Paul Molitor was first drafted as a pitcher by the St. Louis Cardinals. That was in 1974, and now he’s retired, and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame. As a shortstop, as you know.
And only HOF shortstops have hot tub rooms like this. For whatever reason, the former Brewers-Blue Jays-Twins great is selling his humble Edina, MN, home for the low bargain price of $3,400,000 — and for that you get five bedrooms, six baths, separate nanny’s quarters, and wine cave, in 9,948 square feet on 4.06 acres. All of the latter covered in snow for much of the year, like in the movie Fargo.
And the telescope must come with it, or for me that’s a deal-breaker.
Molitor may be wising up and moving to sunnier quarters. Taking his talents to Miami?
Let’s take the tour:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success