- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Paul Molitor Selling His Minn. Pad For $3.4 Million: With Hot Tub Room And Telescope
Fun fact: Paul Molitor was first drafted as a pitcher by the St. Louis Cardinals. That was in 1974, and now he’s retired, and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame. As a shortstop, as you know.
And only HOF shortstops have hot tub rooms like this. For whatever reason, the former Brewers-Blue Jays-Twins great is selling his humble Edina, MN, home for the low bargain price of $3,400,000 — and for that you get five bedrooms, six baths, separate nanny’s quarters, and wine cave, in 9,948 square feet on 4.06 acres. All of the latter covered in snow for much of the year, like in the movie Fargo.
And the telescope must come with it, or for me that’s a deal-breaker.
Molitor may be wising up and moving to sunnier quarters. Taking his talents to Miami?
Let’s take the tour:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail