- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Paul Molitor Selling His Minn. Pad For $3.4 Million: With Hot Tub Room And Telescope
Fun fact: Paul Molitor was first drafted as a pitcher by the St. Louis Cardinals. That was in 1974, and now he’s retired, and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame. As a shortstop, as you know.
And only HOF shortstops have hot tub rooms like this. For whatever reason, the former Brewers-Blue Jays-Twins great is selling his humble Edina, MN, home for the low bargain price of $3,400,000 — and for that you get five bedrooms, six baths, separate nanny’s quarters, and wine cave, in 9,948 square feet on 4.06 acres. All of the latter covered in snow for much of the year, like in the movie Fargo.
And the telescope must come with it, or for me that’s a deal-breaker.
Molitor may be wising up and moving to sunnier quarters. Taking his talents to Miami?
Let’s take the tour:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts