- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pete Rose, Fashion Maven, Takes In A Reds Game With His Playboy Model Girlfriend
This is Pete Rose at last night’s Reds/Nationals game, watching pitching phenom Stephen Strasburg whilst on a date with his girlfriend, Playboy model Kiana Kim.
If you’ll recall, Rose and Kim were guests on the Howard Stern show back in March, and it was here where Pete decided to grossly detail the couple’s sex life. Since then, Pete has taken every opportunity to show off his significant other in public places. Last night was no exception.
But rather than Rose’s arm candy stealing the show, it was what he was wearing on his head that was most striking to us.
There are a number of things wrong with this hat. For one, the outsized logo design is made for rappers, not 69 year-old Charlie Hustle. Also, Rose’s head is simply too large to wear a baseball hat recreationally. Although I share the same affliction (large head) I simply can’t back Pete on this one.
Photo via Big League Stew
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts