- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Pirates’ Andrew McCutchen Saves Ducks, Can’t Save Bucs
The Giants won this game, 11-10, in 12 innings — fittingly leaving the bases loaded in their final at-bat.
— dianagram (@dianagram) May 6, 2014
Suddenly I have the urge to buy supplemental health insurance.
— Tanner Rose (@TannerBROse) May 6, 2014
The Pirates Parrot should totally chase the ducks away. It’d be hilarious. #pittsburgh
— Robin Davidson (@SixDegreesPGH) May 6, 2014
- Filed Under:
- pittsburgh pirates
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts