- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pirates’ Andrew McCutchen Saves Ducks, Can’t Save Bucs
The Giants won this game, 11-10, in 12 innings — fittingly leaving the bases loaded in their final at-bat.
— dianagram (@dianagram) May 6, 2014
Suddenly I have the urge to buy supplemental health insurance.
— Tanner Rose (@TannerBROse) May 6, 2014
The Pirates Parrot should totally chase the ducks away. It’d be hilarious. #pittsburgh
— Robin Davidson (@SixDegreesPGH) May 6, 2014
- Filed Under:
- pittsburgh pirates
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts