- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Priced To Move: Chipper Jones Selling 4,500-Sq.-Ft. Mansion, With Car Stables, For Only $3.2 Million
Why am I sure that there is hay in these garages? Retired Braves’ third baseman Chipper Jones is selling his Heatherwood Ct., Roswell, GA mansion. Main feature? It has seven bedrooms — and 11 bathrooms. Asking price is $3,195,000, which is about $1.2 million less than what he paid for it in 2005.
No alligator moat, however.
Let’s take the tour:
Why is he ditching this home? Well, besides the fact that the housing market in Roswell seems to be on the downward spiral, Chipper doesn’t really need the room. He’s recently divorced (Sharon Logonov), and is now living with ex-Playboy model Taylor Higgins, aka Lexi Ray Taylor. Let’s take the tour:
So the above begs the question: what the hell is Chipper doing on the Internet?
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row