- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Priced To Move: Chipper Jones Selling 4,500-Sq.-Ft. Mansion, With Car Stables, For Only $3.2 Million
Why am I sure that there is hay in these garages? Retired Braves’ third baseman Chipper Jones is selling his Heatherwood Ct., Roswell, GA mansion. Main feature? It has seven bedrooms — and 11 bathrooms. Asking price is $3,195,000, which is about $1.2 million less than what he paid for it in 2005.
No alligator moat, however.
Let’s take the tour:
Why is he ditching this home? Well, besides the fact that the housing market in Roswell seems to be on the downward spiral, Chipper doesn’t really need the room. He’s recently divorced (Sharon Logonov), and is now living with ex-Playboy model Taylor Higgins, aka Lexi Ray Taylor. Let’s take the tour:
So the above begs the question: what the hell is Chipper doing on the Internet?
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'