- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Priced To Move: Chipper Jones Selling 4,500-Sq.-Ft. Mansion, With Car Stables, For Only $3.2 Million
Why am I sure that there is hay in these garages? Retired Braves’ third baseman Chipper Jones is selling his Heatherwood Ct., Roswell, GA mansion. Main feature? It has seven bedrooms — and 11 bathrooms. Asking price is $3,195,000, which is about $1.2 million less than what he paid for it in 2005.
No alligator moat, however.
Let’s take the tour:
Why is he ditching this home? Well, besides the fact that the housing market in Roswell seems to be on the downward spiral, Chipper doesn’t really need the room. He’s recently divorced (Sharon Logonov), and is now living with ex-Playboy model Taylor Higgins, aka Lexi Ray Taylor. Let’s take the tour:
So the above begs the question: what the hell is Chipper doing on the Internet?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts