- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Prince Fielder Legging Out A Triple Synced Up To Tim McCarver Reading ‘Enter Sandman’ Lyrics Is Internet Gold
We like to give Deadspin a hard time occasionally, but more often than not we have to sit back and say, damn, that’s some good work, fellas. The Manti Te’o story is one example of that. This video, in which Prince Fielder’s 9th inning triple (in itself an amazing feat) is synced up with Tim McCarver reciting “Enter Sandman” lyrics, is another.
The video was created by former SportsGrid’er and, as far as we’re concerned, Internet hero Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) at the suggestion of Reuben Poling. Some outlets are reporting that these two events (the triple and the reading) happened simultaneously, but that wasn’t the case. It was simply a genius bit of Internet-ing.
Here’s a YouTube version:
Amazing. Can we get some more of these, please?
Photo via Getty
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story