- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Prince Fielder Legging Out A Triple Synced Up To Tim McCarver Reading ‘Enter Sandman’ Lyrics Is Internet Gold
We like to give Deadspin a hard time occasionally, but more often than not we have to sit back and say, damn, that’s some good work, fellas. The Manti Te’o story is one example of that. This video, in which Prince Fielder’s 9th inning triple (in itself an amazing feat) is synced up with Tim McCarver reciting “Enter Sandman” lyrics, is another.
The video was created by former SportsGrid’er and, as far as we’re concerned, Internet hero Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) at the suggestion of Reuben Poling. Some outlets are reporting that these two events (the triple and the reading) happened simultaneously, but that wasn’t the case. It was simply a genius bit of Internet-ing.
Here’s a YouTube version:
Amazing. Can we get some more of these, please?
Photo via Getty
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?