- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Prince Fielder Legging Out A Triple Synced Up To Tim McCarver Reading ‘Enter Sandman’ Lyrics Is Internet Gold
We like to give Deadspin a hard time occasionally, but more often than not we have to sit back and say, damn, that’s some good work, fellas. The Manti Te’o story is one example of that. This video, in which Prince Fielder’s 9th inning triple (in itself an amazing feat) is synced up with Tim McCarver reciting “Enter Sandman” lyrics, is another.
The video was created by former SportsGrid’er and, as far as we’re concerned, Internet hero Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) at the suggestion of Reuben Poling. Some outlets are reporting that these two events (the triple and the reading) happened simultaneously, but that wasn’t the case. It was simply a genius bit of Internet-ing.
Here’s a YouTube version:
Amazing. Can we get some more of these, please?
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts