- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Red Sox Ballgirl Fields In-Play Baseball And Slyly Pretends She Didn’t (VIDEO)
If you’re an MLB ballboy or ballgirl, the best you can hope for is a quick 15 minutes of fame on SportsCenter. Typically, said 15 minutes rolls around thanks to a sweet highlight reel catch of a foul ball down one of the base lines. Then there’s the exception to that rule, where a ballboy/ballgirl accidentally fields a baseball that is in play.
We’ve all seen that happen once or twice before, but what we haven’t seen is this Boston Red Sox ballgirl’s genius reaction once she recognizes her mistake:
Ah, yes. The good old “throw it on the ground and look the other way and nobody will notice what I did even though there’s professional cameras filming the ball’s every move” trick! The oldest one in the book. And she would’ve gotten away with it too… if it wasn’t for those meddling cameramen!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts