- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Red Sox Ballgirl Fields In-Play Baseball And Slyly Pretends She Didn’t (VIDEO)
If you’re an MLB ballboy or ballgirl, the best you can hope for is a quick 15 minutes of fame on SportsCenter. Typically, said 15 minutes rolls around thanks to a sweet highlight reel catch of a foul ball down one of the base lines. Then there’s the exception to that rule, where a ballboy/ballgirl accidentally fields a baseball that is in play.
We’ve all seen that happen once or twice before, but what we haven’t seen is this Boston Red Sox ballgirl’s genius reaction once she recognizes her mistake:
Ah, yes. The good old “throw it on the ground and look the other way and nobody will notice what I did even though there’s professional cameras filming the ball’s every move” trick! The oldest one in the book. And she would’ve gotten away with it too… if it wasn’t for those meddling cameramen!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts