- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Red Sox Nation Suffers Crushing Loss To Cap Off Season Full Of Crushing Losses
Boston’s offseason of upheaval continues. Red Sox in-game reporter and very attractive person Heidi Watney will no longer be doing Sawx telecasts for NESN, and as the Boston Herald points out, Watney joins Theo Epstein, Terry Francona, Jonathan Papelbon, “probably Jason Varitek , and possibly Big Papi” as former members of the Nation who won’t be around on Opening Day 2012.
Watney, a former Miss San Diego and four-time Miss California contestant, has two internetty claims to fame. Once, she was reportedly berated by Bill Murray after interrupting him on the golf course (“These blondes think they own the world!”), and in April, she memorably had trouble while trying out the food at Progressive Field. By “trouble” we mean “she almost threw up on TV.”
In any event, Ms. Watney won’t be working at Yawkey Way anymore. But fear not, fans of money-printing sports franchises: her new gig is with the Lakers. Yes, after “mutually parting ways” with NESN, sources say Watney signed with Time Warner Cable’s California outfit, where her main duty will be sideline reporter-ing at the Staples Center.
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released