- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Noted Purveyors Of Fried Chicken Taunt Red Sox Pitchers With Cruel Sign
This is the sign outside of the Popeyes Chicken across the street from Fenway Park. Since this probably is the fried chicken joint that starters Josh Beckett, Jon Lester, and John Lackey sent the ballboys to go get them their 20 piece buckets last season — as their playoff hopes turned to dust, no less — it’s a particularly ballsy move by the national poultry chain. We love it.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.