- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Noted Purveyors Of Fried Chicken Taunt Red Sox Pitchers With Cruel Sign
This is the sign outside of the Popeyes Chicken across the street from Fenway Park. Since this probably is the fried chicken joint that starters Josh Beckett, Jon Lester, and John Lackey sent the ballboys to go get them their 20 piece buckets last season — as their playoff hopes turned to dust, no less — it’s a particularly ballsy move by the national poultry chain. We love it.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts