- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Noted Purveyors Of Fried Chicken Taunt Red Sox Pitchers With Cruel Sign
This is the sign outside of the Popeyes Chicken across the street from Fenway Park. Since this probably is the fried chicken joint that starters Josh Beckett, Jon Lester, and John Lackey sent the ballboys to go get them their 20 piece buckets last season — as their playoff hopes turned to dust, no less — it’s a particularly ballsy move by the national poultry chain. We love it.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts