- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Noted Purveyors Of Fried Chicken Taunt Red Sox Pitchers With Cruel Sign
This is the sign outside of the Popeyes Chicken across the street from Fenway Park. Since this probably is the fried chicken joint that starters Josh Beckett, Jon Lester, and John Lackey sent the ballboys to go get them their 20 piece buckets last season — as their playoff hopes turned to dust, no less — it’s a particularly ballsy move by the national poultry chain. We love it.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10