- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Noted Purveyors Of Fried Chicken Taunt Red Sox Pitchers With Cruel Sign
This is the sign outside of the Popeyes Chicken across the street from Fenway Park. Since this probably is the fried chicken joint that starters Josh Beckett, Jon Lester, and John Lackey sent the ballboys to go get them their 20 piece buckets last season — as their playoff hopes turned to dust, no less — it’s a particularly ballsy move by the national poultry chain. We love it.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts