- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Reds Fan Talks About Getting Shoved By A Cardinals Player After Snagging His Foul Ball
Cincinnati Reds fan Chris Smith is one of the few people who can add “Was shoved by professional baseball player during a game, in full view of the stadium and television cameras, for no real reason” to his resume. Which, as everyone knows, is more important than work experience.
During yesterday’s Reds-Cardinals game, Cards’ first baseman Matt Adams attempted to make a play on a foul ball, but Smith got to it first. The aftermath was awkward and ugly:
Well, that seemed entirely unnecessary — on Adams’ part. Smith, who did not lean over the railing or interfere in the field of play, seemed well within his rights to toss Adams the bird.
A reporter spoke to Adams after the game:
Upon repeated viewings of this video (hooray, Vine), it’s hard to see what Adams is talking about in regards to “trying to keep from going into the stands.” On the other hand, I’m sure he didn’t know this guy had a knee injury.
This is the closest baseball will ever get to the Malice at the Palace.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar