- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Reds Fan Talks About Getting Shoved By A Cardinals Player After Snagging His Foul Ball
Cincinnati Reds fan Chris Smith is one of the few people who can add “Was shoved by professional baseball player during a game, in full view of the stadium and television cameras, for no real reason” to his resume. Which, as everyone knows, is more important than work experience.
During yesterday’s Reds-Cardinals game, Cards’ first baseman Matt Adams attempted to make a play on a foul ball, but Smith got to it first. The aftermath was awkward and ugly:
Well, that seemed entirely unnecessary — on Adams’ part. Smith, who did not lean over the railing or interfere in the field of play, seemed well within his rights to toss Adams the bird.
A reporter spoke to Adams after the game:
Upon repeated viewings of this video (hooray, Vine), it’s hard to see what Adams is talking about in regards to “trying to keep from going into the stands.” On the other hand, I’m sure he didn’t know this guy had a knee injury.
This is the closest baseball will ever get to the Malice at the Palace.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts