- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Reds Fan Talks About Getting Shoved By A Cardinals Player After Snagging His Foul Ball
Cincinnati Reds fan Chris Smith is one of the few people who can add “Was shoved by professional baseball player during a game, in full view of the stadium and television cameras, for no real reason” to his resume. Which, as everyone knows, is more important than work experience.
During yesterday’s Reds-Cardinals game, Cards’ first baseman Matt Adams attempted to make a play on a foul ball, but Smith got to it first. The aftermath was awkward and ugly:
Well, that seemed entirely unnecessary — on Adams’ part. Smith, who did not lean over the railing or interfere in the field of play, seemed well within his rights to toss Adams the bird.
A reporter spoke to Adams after the game:
Upon repeated viewings of this video (hooray, Vine), it’s hard to see what Adams is talking about in regards to “trying to keep from going into the stands.” On the other hand, I’m sure he didn’t know this guy had a knee injury.
This is the closest baseball will ever get to the Malice at the Palace.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights