- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Report: Ryan Braun Ready To Admit To PED Use, Apologize To Everyone In Sight
Fox Sports 1 should make this a weekly show. “PED Apology” with host Regis Philbin.
Ryan Braun has made a couple of roundabout, sort-of-admissions to PED use since his 65-game, June 22 suspension, but the Milwaukee Brewers’ third baseman hasn’t really come out and flatly apologized for it. Now that’s about to change, if this report from USA Today is accurate.
Braun, according to his friends, is ready to soon admit that he used performance-enhancing drugs in parts of the 2011 season, the reasons why he did it, and publicly apologize for the lies and deception.
His friends, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because Braun has yet to make the announcement, said he plans to apologize to everyone from Commissioner Bud Selig to urine collector Dino Laurenzi Jr. to his teammates and peers.
So we can expect the Alex Rodriguez Apology Special to occur sometime next year, then?
I’m not sure I’m interested in hearing this. It’s all following too closely to a well-worn pattern in pro sports: cheat with PEDs, get caught, deny everything, vehemently deny everything, get suspended, tearfully apologize.
Look, I’m not here to judge. Take all the steroids you want. Just don’t waste my time with all the attendant drama if you get caught.
- Filed Under:
- ryan braun
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts