- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts: Mark Teixeira, Yankees And The World Baseball Classic
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) and Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) discuss Mark Teixeira’s wrist injury and how it affects the Yankees and the American squad at the World Baseball Classic. Plus, how many members of the WBC Canadian team can Pat name?
Get in the games every day at DraftKings, with great daily NBA contests and NHL competitions! Draft a lineup now and win big!
Listen to our full lineup of Fantasy radio shows and podcasts on RotoRadio. The Preacher and the Hammer broadcast daily, and check out our brand new Sunday roster. Also enjoy shows on everything from UFC to EPL Soccer.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts