- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
RotoExperts on the Radio: Giancarlo Stanton To The Mets — Where The Buzz Really Started
On Thursday, widespread reports circulated that the Mets had their eye on Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton. Michael Cardano of RotoExperts.com, however, originally broke this story right here in February, and his report was widely shot down by skeptics on the Mets beat. Yet a New York Daily News scribe discovered that Cardano’s report actually had some validity, and owned up to his mea culpa on Friday. Here, listen as Cardano joins the RotoExperts morning crew to discuss his findings that led to a national buzz this week, and what Stanton’s outlook may be going forward.
Listen to the RotoExperts every weekday on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 210, XM 87 from 6 to 11 am ET, and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET.
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'