- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
RotoExperts on the Radio: Giancarlo Stanton To The Mets — Where The Buzz Really Started
On Thursday, widespread reports circulated that the Mets had their eye on Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton. Michael Cardano of RotoExperts.com, however, originally broke this story right here in February, and his report was widely shot down by skeptics on the Mets beat. Yet a New York Daily News scribe discovered that Cardano’s report actually had some validity, and owned up to his mea culpa on Friday. Here, listen as Cardano joins the RotoExperts morning crew to discuss his findings that led to a national buzz this week, and what Stanton’s outlook may be going forward.
Listen to the RotoExperts every weekday on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 210, XM 87 from 6 to 11 am ET, and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story