- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On The Radio: Halladay Hell
Roy Halladay endured another horrific start this week. What can Fantasy players expect from him the rest of the way? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis have the somewhat discouraging answers. Listen to the RotoExperts daily from 6 to 11 a.m. ET and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 210, XM 87.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?