- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On The Radio: Halladay Hell
Roy Halladay endured another horrific start this week. What can Fantasy players expect from him the rest of the way? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis have the somewhat discouraging answers. Listen to the RotoExperts daily from 6 to 11 a.m. ET and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 210, XM 87.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts