- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
RotoExperts On The Radio: Halladay Hell
Roy Halladay endured another horrific start this week. What can Fantasy players expect from him the rest of the way? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis have the somewhat discouraging answers. Listen to the RotoExperts daily from 6 to 11 a.m. ET and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 210, XM 87.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts