- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On The Radio: Shortage Of Shortstops
Injuries to Jose Reyes and Derek Jeter have further hurt an already thin crop of Fantasy shortstops. Because the position is so desolate, should you avoid trading Troy Tulowitzki? Can you depend on Jean Segura? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis have the answers. Listen to the RotoExperts daily from 6 to 11 a.m. ET and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts