- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On The Radio: Third Base Getting Thinner
Continuing today’s third base theme: the injuries to Chase Headley and David Wright certainly don’t help the outlook at third base in Fantasy Baseball. Such issues are also prime reasons not to draft too early, either. Scott Engel and Gregg Sussman cover the wide-ranging impacts of the latest injury problems. Listen to the RotoExperts on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) daily from 6 to 11 am ET, and now on Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts