- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On The Radio: Third Base Getting Thinner
Continuing today’s third base theme: the injuries to Chase Headley and David Wright certainly don’t help the outlook at third base in Fantasy Baseball. Such issues are also prime reasons not to draft too early, either. Scott Engel and Gregg Sussman cover the wide-ranging impacts of the latest injury problems. Listen to the RotoExperts on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) daily from 6 to 11 am ET, and now on Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'