- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On The Radio: Toronto Looks Terrible
The Blue Jays were big winners in the offseason, and are now big losers after one month of real play. Can their primary players turn it around and start helping Fantasy leaguers more in the process? Scott Engel and Jake Ciely have the answers. Listen to the RotoExperts daily from 6 to 11 a.m. ET and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 210, XM 87.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts