- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Astros Outfielder Had “Marijuana Peanut Butter Cups” On Him When He Was Arrested For Felony Weed Possession
Houston Astros center fielder Jordan Schafer was arrested on Tuesday morning in Tampa, and charged with one count felony possession of marijuana, after cops found nearly 26 grams of weed in his car. They would also find a joint (it wasn’t tough, since Schafer was holding it in his hand) and marijuana peanut butter cups…
Marijuana peanut butter cups?
I know the main news here is that Schafer, a young MLB outfielder, now has a felony drug charge pending that might seriously hinder his career. But.
I was not aware that marijuana peanut butter cups was a thing. I mean, I guess I knew that, technically, you could put weed into almost anything — brownies, cookies, butter, even — but this unique combination of marijuana and peanut butter and chocolate is quite possibly the stoniest snacked treat that I’ve ever heard of.
No word on whether Schafer imbibed before the Bucs tailgate, which he tweeted about earlier in the night.
In slightly more serious news, Schafer was released at 5:15 a.m. on $2,000 bond. The Astros have not yet commented on the arrest.
- Filed Under:
- Houston Astros
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement