- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sergio Romo Leads The Giants In Postseason Photobombs
Not only has Sergio Romo filled in as part-time closer for the San Francisco Giants in Brian Wilson’s absence, he’s assumed the job of full-time prankster, too. Romo has spent so much time photobombing dugout interviews over the first two games of the NLCS, we just have to ask, is this guy sure his team is like, playing meaningful playoff games deep into October? You know what, don’t even care.
The first offense came before Game 1, while Erin Andrews was making her MLB on Fox debut. Andrews was just minding her own business, talking about baseball, you know, the usual, when all of a sudden — POW! A wild Sergio Romo appears!
Erin promised to exact her revenge.
@sergioromo54 not ok!!!! I will photo bomb u tom!!!
— Erin Andrews (@ErinAndrews) October 15, 2012
Not sure if Erin got her revenge or not, but you can bet Romo would be at it again tonight for Game 2. And with his Giants laying the smackdown on the Redbirds, why not have a little fun? This time, it came at the expense of an unsuspecting Matt Cain. There Cain is, just having an intimate chat with Joe Buck and Tim McCarver, when all of a sudden — POW! A wild Sergio Romo appears! Again!
Sergio came out tonight equipped with bunny ears and definite sense of stealth on this evening. Banter ensued between Buck and Cain about Romo, who said “He’s like a weird dog. If you ignore him, he’ll go away.” Looks like we’ll have at least three more games to not ignore Romo.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story