- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
These Giant Paintings Of Shaq Will Cost You Thousands Of Dollars
The web roundup for Wednesday, August 29, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Now, our starting five.
They’re going for $3,995. And that’s (supposedly) on a huge sale. [Ball Don't Lie]
What it would look like if some of baseball’s biggest stars performed the work of everyone’s favorite Korean pop star of the moment. This better become a real, on-TV commercial. [SB Nation]
Although he said he wouldn’t want “any mass murderers or rapists.” So there’s that. [CBS Chicago]
He also used to not be gigantically tall, so, you know, things change. [imgur via Reddit]
President Obama broke Reddit, but here’s his full list of answers; Drunk man charged in killing of 70,000 innocent chickens; Wrong text message exchange of the day; 100 orgasms a day: One woman’s agonizing and rare medical disorder.
Cardinals at Pirates (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Patriots at Giants (NFL Network, 7 p.m.); Celtic vs. Helsingborgs, in Glasgow, Scotland (same-day tape, Fox Sports Net, 8 p.m.); U.S. Open Tennis (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Step Brothers (FX, 8 p.m.); Kill Bill (G4, 8 p.m.); Futurama (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.).
Avocado fries. I’d hit it.
Man creates his own fully-functioning Delorean for use in GTAIV. Yes, it leaves a trail of fire and travels through time. Greatest mod to any game ever?
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights