- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
These Giant Paintings Of Shaq Will Cost You Thousands Of Dollars
The web roundup for Wednesday, August 29, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, our starting five.
They’re going for $3,995. And that’s (supposedly) on a huge sale. [Ball Don't Lie]
What it would look like if some of baseball’s biggest stars performed the work of everyone’s favorite Korean pop star of the moment. This better become a real, on-TV commercial. [SB Nation]
Although he said he wouldn’t want “any mass murderers or rapists.” So there’s that. [CBS Chicago]
He also used to not be gigantically tall, so, you know, things change. [imgur via Reddit]
President Obama broke Reddit, but here’s his full list of answers; Drunk man charged in killing of 70,000 innocent chickens; Wrong text message exchange of the day; 100 orgasms a day: One woman’s agonizing and rare medical disorder.
Cardinals at Pirates (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Patriots at Giants (NFL Network, 7 p.m.); Celtic vs. Helsingborgs, in Glasgow, Scotland (same-day tape, Fox Sports Net, 8 p.m.); U.S. Open Tennis (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Step Brothers (FX, 8 p.m.); Kill Bill (G4, 8 p.m.); Futurama (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.).
Avocado fries. I’d hit it.
Man creates his own fully-functioning Delorean for use in GTAIV. Yes, it leaves a trail of fire and travels through time. Greatest mod to any game ever?
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers