- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shin-Soo Choo Looked ‘Soo’ Confused When The Dodgers Pulled Off This Nasty Bit Of Baseball Trickery
There’s the hidden ball trick, and then the visible ball trick. Sometimes you’ll see major leaguers go through the motions of catching a throw down or pick-off move to keep runners on their toes. They’re never all that convincing. However, if the runner is caught daydreaming and mistakes the crack of the bat for the pop of the catchers glove, and a line drive up the middle for an errant throw down to second base, well, it looks like this.
Not sure why he started running back to first after he saw the ball in the center fielder’s hand, though. That just means go to second.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story