- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Shin-Soo Choo Looked ‘Soo’ Confused When The Dodgers Pulled Off This Nasty Bit Of Baseball Trickery
There’s the hidden ball trick, and then the visible ball trick. Sometimes you’ll see major leaguers go through the motions of catching a throw down or pick-off move to keep runners on their toes. They’re never all that convincing. However, if the runner is caught daydreaming and mistakes the crack of the bat for the pop of the catchers glove, and a line drive up the middle for an errant throw down to second base, well, it looks like this.
Not sure why he started running back to first after he saw the ball in the center fielder’s hand, though. That just means go to second.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'