- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Shin-Soo Choo Looked ‘Soo’ Confused When The Dodgers Pulled Off This Nasty Bit Of Baseball Trickery
There’s the hidden ball trick, and then the visible ball trick. Sometimes you’ll see major leaguers go through the motions of catching a throw down or pick-off move to keep runners on their toes. They’re never all that convincing. However, if the runner is caught daydreaming and mistakes the crack of the bat for the pop of the catchers glove, and a line drive up the middle for an errant throw down to second base, well, it looks like this.
Not sure why he started running back to first after he saw the ball in the center fielder’s hand, though. That just means go to second.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions