- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Slight Deflection Of Home Run Ball Leads To Incredible Beer Explosion, Live Call At Giants Game
One minute you’re watching the Giants take on the Pirates in the bleachers, enjoying a cold one, wondering if you’ll get a chance to catch a home run ball. The next minute, BEER EXPLOSION.
Thanks to a deflection off the hand of a fellow fan, this chick’s beer got annihilated, and we got one of the greatest GIFs of all time. Hopefully he bought her next round. (Doubtful.)
We also love the live call from the video: “Look at the beer, look at the beer, look at the… beer.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts