- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Slight Deflection Of Home Run Ball Leads To Incredible Beer Explosion, Live Call At Giants Game
One minute you’re watching the Giants take on the Pirates in the bleachers, enjoying a cold one, wondering if you’ll get a chance to catch a home run ball. The next minute, BEER EXPLOSION.
Thanks to a deflection off the hand of a fellow fan, this chick’s beer got annihilated, and we got one of the greatest GIFs of all time. Hopefully he bought her next round. (Doubtful.)
We also love the live call from the video: “Look at the beer, look at the beer, look at the… beer.”
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?