- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Stephen Strasburg’s Debut Is Now Officially An Event
That’s not all: Fisher also reports that Bob Costas, Jim Kaat, and John Smoltz will have the call. Costas’ presence provides further proof that this isn’t your run-of-the-mill MLB debut.
Strasburg, despite not throwing a pitch in the major leagues and sporting the 1,086th-highest player value rating according to Rotowire, is the 334th-ranked player on the MLB Players power grid. Expect both of those numbers to go up after June 8th.
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap