- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Stop In The Name Of Glove! Kole Calhoun Robs Brock Holt Of Three-Run Home Run
Today Kole Calhoun reminded us all why he’s such a beast by saving Jered Weaver out of a jam with a ridiculous catch over the right field wall against the Red Sox at Fenway Park. Weaver had two runners on in the second inning when Brock Holt got a hold of pitch that was destined to break the game open for the Red Sox. That’s when Calhoun came in, timed his run perfectly, had time to drink some tea and reached over the right field wall to rob Holt of a three-run home run.
One more time for the GIF lovers:
— MLB GIFS (@MLBGIFs) August 20, 2014
Calhoun is a stud, who’s known for his fancy glovework. Just a few months ago, he made a ridiculous game-saving grab against Atlanta.
The Angels are in the thick of a heated race with the A’s for the AL West title, so every game matters. That’s why his catch was vital for the Angels, if they plan to stay ahead of Oakland. Los Angeles is currently 0.5 games ahead of the A’s in the AL West.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts