- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Survival Of The Fittest: Darwin Barney Awkwardly Pursues A Foul Ball All The Way Into A Bullpen Bench
Some pop-ups aren’t meant to be caught. Apparently, Gold Glove Second basemen Darwin Barney apparently doesn’t think so, as he clearly throws caution to the wind and barrels into a public park-style bench in the Cubs bullpen. Given the way he closed his eyes just before the moment of impact, he’s lucky he didn’t dislocate/break/lose/burn something.
Gotta keep your eye on the ball. Just as important to keep your eye on the metal furniture positioned around the field.
Oh, and guess what else? The Cubs lost 6-5. I know, shocker. A little statistical insight as to why Darwin may have jumped into the danger zone for a foul pop: he went 0-5, adding to his .179 season average. With number like that, he’s probably expected to carry luggage as well. Ouch.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy