- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meet The Random Guy Who Snuck Onto The Sidelines For Texas A&M-Alabama
Apparently his presence was not a distraction. [TexAgs]
2. Rick Reilly gets ripped on by ESPN colleague AND Mike Francesa.
Thanks to this. Tough day for the Rickster. [Awful Announcing, The Big Lead]
From the sound of it, Victoria Azarenka is one of the players they’re intently studying. [YouTube]
The smile is infectious. [Deadspin]
Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Knicks at Magic (MSG, 7 p.m.); Spurs at Lakers (NBATV, 10:30 p.m.); Kansas vs. Michigan State (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Duke vs. Kentucky (ESPN, 9 p.m.); Happy Endings (ABC, 9 p.m.); Don’t Trust the B- in Apartment 23 (ABC, 9:30 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); The Mindy Project (Fox, 9:30 p.m.); Go On (NBC, 9 p.m.); WALL-E (Disney, 8 p.m.); The Exorcist (Encore, 9:40 p.m.); Fast Five (Cinemax, 10 p.m.);
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Oh no. Oh no, no, no. [via Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts