- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Meet The Random Guy Who Snuck Onto The Sidelines For Texas A&M-Alabama
Apparently his presence was not a distraction. [TexAgs]
2. Rick Reilly gets ripped on by ESPN colleague AND Mike Francesa.
Thanks to this. Tough day for the Rickster. [Awful Announcing, The Big Lead]
From the sound of it, Victoria Azarenka is one of the players they’re intently studying. [YouTube]
The smile is infectious. [Deadspin]
Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Knicks at Magic (MSG, 7 p.m.); Spurs at Lakers (NBATV, 10:30 p.m.); Kansas vs. Michigan State (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Duke vs. Kentucky (ESPN, 9 p.m.); Happy Endings (ABC, 9 p.m.); Don’t Trust the B- in Apartment 23 (ABC, 9:30 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); The Mindy Project (Fox, 9:30 p.m.); Go On (NBC, 9 p.m.); WALL-E (Disney, 8 p.m.); The Exorcist (Encore, 9:40 p.m.); Fast Five (Cinemax, 10 p.m.);
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Oh no. Oh no, no, no. [via Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose