- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“That’s A Clown Question, Bro” Was An Actual Category On Jeopardy! Friday
Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek is known for having a pretty good sense of humor. There’s no better indication of that than this category from Friday’s episode of Jeopardy!.
For the uninitiated, here is the quote’s first appearance as uttered by Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals in response to, well, a clown question, via The Score:
From there, the quote took off online to the point where Harper actually had it trademarked. So, you know, kind of a big deal.
Well, with its appearance on Jeopardy!, “That’s a clown question, bro” has officially transcended the Internet to become a part of mainstream culture.
Congrats to Bryce Harper and here’s hoping he was paid for use of the phrase on Friday.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts