- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
“That’s A Clown Question, Bro” Was An Actual Category On Jeopardy! Friday
Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek is known for having a pretty good sense of humor. There’s no better indication of that than this category from Friday’s episode of Jeopardy!.
For the uninitiated, here is the quote’s first appearance as uttered by Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals in response to, well, a clown question, via The Score:
From there, the quote took off online to the point where Harper actually had it trademarked. So, you know, kind of a big deal.
Well, with its appearance on Jeopardy!, “That’s a clown question, bro” has officially transcended the Internet to become a part of mainstream culture.
Congrats to Bryce Harper and here’s hoping he was paid for use of the phrase on Friday.
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- Tony Gonzalez: Absolutely Right About Matt Ryan