- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
“That’s A Clown Question, Bro” Was An Actual Category On Jeopardy! Friday
Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek is known for having a pretty good sense of humor. There’s no better indication of that than this category from Friday’s episode of Jeopardy!.
For the uninitiated, here is the quote’s first appearance as uttered by Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals in response to, well, a clown question, via The Score:
From there, the quote took off online to the point where Harper actually had it trademarked. So, you know, kind of a big deal.
Well, with its appearance on Jeopardy!, “That’s a clown question, bro” has officially transcended the Internet to become a part of mainstream culture.
Congrats to Bryce Harper and here’s hoping he was paid for use of the phrase on Friday.
- LeBron James: The NBA's Next Rapper
- NFC Playoffs: A Just Slightly Premature Playoff Picture
- Guess Which NBA Legend Is Expecting Identical Twins?
- Have The 49ers Been Validated?