- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“That’s A Clown Question, Bro” Was An Actual Category On Jeopardy! Friday
Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek is known for having a pretty good sense of humor. There’s no better indication of that than this category from Friday’s episode of Jeopardy!.
For the uninitiated, here is the quote’s first appearance as uttered by Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals in response to, well, a clown question, via The Score:
From there, the quote took off online to the point where Harper actually had it trademarked. So, you know, kind of a big deal.
Well, with its appearance on Jeopardy!, “That’s a clown question, bro” has officially transcended the Internet to become a part of mainstream culture.
Congrats to Bryce Harper and here’s hoping he was paid for use of the phrase on Friday.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story