- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“That’s A Clown Question, Bro” Was An Actual Category On Jeopardy! Friday
Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek is known for having a pretty good sense of humor. There’s no better indication of that than this category from Friday’s episode of Jeopardy!.
For the uninitiated, here is the quote’s first appearance as uttered by Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals in response to, well, a clown question, via The Score:
From there, the quote took off online to the point where Harper actually had it trademarked. So, you know, kind of a big deal.
Well, with its appearance on Jeopardy!, “That’s a clown question, bro” has officially transcended the Internet to become a part of mainstream culture.
Congrats to Bryce Harper and here’s hoping he was paid for use of the phrase on Friday.
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot