- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Adults-Only Version Of Monday Night’s Cubs Game Involved A Fan Making Fellatious Gestures Behind Home Plate
The Cubs-Pirates game went late Monday night. Real late. After a 3 1/2-hour rain delay, the game didn’t finish until 1:28 a.m. local time (2:28 a.m. on the East Coast). If you braved the game until the wee hours of the morning, you were treated to this man, who wanted to make sure you didn’t change the channel to Real Sex by offering up some steamy TV of his own.
While it’s not your typical Cinemax fare, this ninth-inning display is the most sultry scene you’ve probably seen at a baseball game in a long time (or the second one you’ve seen today, if you’d consider this sultry). Of course, he probably didn’t have you, the night owl, in mind. Being one of the last four people at Wrigley Field, he most likely snuck down to the cool kid seats and thought performing imaginary oral sex would be a better alternative to calling his loved ones and waving at the camera.
And maybe whipping out his celly and waking up his loved ones might have been a smarter alternative to what he did do, which promptly got Wrigley security to remove him from those seats. That’s one quick release for this fan.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?