- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Adults-Only Version Of Monday Night’s Cubs Game Involved A Fan Making Fellatious Gestures Behind Home Plate
The Cubs-Pirates game went late Monday night. Real late. After a 3 1/2-hour rain delay, the game didn’t finish until 1:28 a.m. local time (2:28 a.m. on the East Coast). If you braved the game until the wee hours of the morning, you were treated to this man, who wanted to make sure you didn’t change the channel to Real Sex by offering up some steamy TV of his own.
While it’s not your typical Cinemax fare, this ninth-inning display is the most sultry scene you’ve probably seen at a baseball game in a long time (or the second one you’ve seen today, if you’d consider this sultry). Of course, he probably didn’t have you, the night owl, in mind. Being one of the last four people at Wrigley Field, he most likely snuck down to the cool kid seats and thought performing imaginary oral sex would be a better alternative to calling his loved ones and waving at the camera.
And maybe whipping out his celly and waking up his loved ones might have been a smarter alternative to what he did do, which promptly got Wrigley security to remove him from those seats. That’s one quick release for this fan.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts