- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
‘Andre Ethier BBQ Apron Day’ Will Save Your Summer … But Who Will Save The Dodgers?
May 26 is Andre Ethier Barbeque Apron Day at Dodger Stadium, where you can pick up one of these and forever after “grill like a pro”, according to Vin Scully. It’s all thanks to longtime Dodgers sponsor Farmer John’s (a company which should close up and go out of business as soon as Vin Scully retires, by the way. Hearing someone else say that name just won’t be the same).
Summer BBQ season is almost here, so you need one of these. And along with your Andre Ethier apron you will also need:
Plenty of cash as fuel to start the fire. The Dodgers had an Opening Day payroll of $235 million this season (up from $220.4 million last season), for the first time beating the Yankees ($204 million) in that dept. So far that’s earned them a 21-19 record in the NL West, 4 1/2 games back of the first-place Giants, who just won three-out-of-four in their latest series in LA.
Lots of hot dogs. If there are two bigger unprofessional showboats in all of baseball than Hanley Ramirez and Yasiel Puig, I’d be interested in their identities. Ramirez has had that reputation since his Marlins days, and Puig is blossoming into one of the most bush-league performers in the sport. (Dodges flipped bat).
Interesting guests. Dodger Elvis has dibs on the last of that potato salad.
— Danny Del Toro (@DodgerElvis) April 11, 2014
— For The Win (@ForTheWin) April 9, 2014
You want fries with that?:
— Not Jerry Dipoto (@LAAngels_GM) May 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Andre Ethier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai