- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
‘Andre Ethier BBQ Apron Day’ Will Save Your Summer … But Who Will Save The Dodgers?
May 26 is Andre Ethier Barbeque Apron Day at Dodger Stadium, where you can pick up one of these and forever after “grill like a pro”, according to Vin Scully. It’s all thanks to longtime Dodgers sponsor Farmer John’s (a company which should close up and go out of business as soon as Vin Scully retires, by the way. Hearing someone else say that name just won’t be the same).
Summer BBQ season is almost here, so you need one of these. And along with your Andre Ethier apron you will also need:
Plenty of cash as fuel to start the fire. The Dodgers had an Opening Day payroll of $235 million this season (up from $220.4 million last season), for the first time beating the Yankees ($204 million) in that dept. So far that’s earned them a 21-19 record in the NL West, 4 1/2 games back of the first-place Giants, who just won three-out-of-four in their latest series in LA.
Lots of hot dogs. If there are two bigger unprofessional showboats in all of baseball than Hanley Ramirez and Yasiel Puig, I’d be interested in their identities. Ramirez has had that reputation since his Marlins days, and Puig is blossoming into one of the most bush-league performers in the sport. (Dodges flipped bat).
Interesting guests. Dodger Elvis has dibs on the last of that potato salad.
— Danny Del Toro (@DodgerElvis) April 11, 2014
— For The Win (@ForTheWin) April 9, 2014
You want fries with that?:
— Not Jerry Dipoto (@LAAngels_GM) May 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Andre Ethier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier