- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Daily Yam: Shortstop Everth Cabrera Does The Second Baseman’s Job For Him
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Everth Cabrera was all like, hey, Logan Forsythe, I got your back, don’t worry about it, I’ll squash this rally no problem.
Your Daily Yam.
You don’t want to let two runners get on base with no outs in the ninth inning — particularly when you’re only up three runs. Second baseman for the Padres, Forsythe, almost let that happen when he booted a grounder, but Cabrera at short wasn’t having that.
Stay alert at all times, young baseball players of the world. See above for more information.
What Else Happened Last Night?
It took roughly 2 million hours but the Blackhawks took Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals from the Bruins in triple OT, 4-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Game 4 of the NBA Finals tips off just after 9 p.m. ET. The Spurs and Heat will both be there, as is custom.
It’s Thursday. Don’t be too hard on yourself.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship