- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Shortstop Everth Cabrera Does The Second Baseman’s Job For Him
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Everth Cabrera was all like, hey, Logan Forsythe, I got your back, don’t worry about it, I’ll squash this rally no problem.
Your Daily Yam.
You don’t want to let two runners get on base with no outs in the ninth inning — particularly when you’re only up three runs. Second baseman for the Padres, Forsythe, almost let that happen when he booted a grounder, but Cabrera at short wasn’t having that.
Stay alert at all times, young baseball players of the world. See above for more information.
What Else Happened Last Night?
It took roughly 2 million hours but the Blackhawks took Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals from the Bruins in triple OT, 4-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Game 4 of the NBA Finals tips off just after 9 p.m. ET. The Spurs and Heat will both be there, as is custom.
It’s Thursday. Don’t be too hard on yourself.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story