- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Daily Yam: Shortstop Everth Cabrera Does The Second Baseman’s Job For Him
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Everth Cabrera was all like, hey, Logan Forsythe, I got your back, don’t worry about it, I’ll squash this rally no problem.
Your Daily Yam.
You don’t want to let two runners get on base with no outs in the ninth inning — particularly when you’re only up three runs. Second baseman for the Padres, Forsythe, almost let that happen when he booted a grounder, but Cabrera at short wasn’t having that.
Stay alert at all times, young baseball players of the world. See above for more information.
What Else Happened Last Night?
It took roughly 2 million hours but the Blackhawks took Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals from the Bruins in triple OT, 4-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Game 4 of the NBA Finals tips off just after 9 p.m. ET. The Spurs and Heat will both be there, as is custom.
It’s Thursday. Don’t be too hard on yourself.
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Fantasy Football Rankings: QB - Week 14
- How Mike Tyson Beat Drug Tests
- 10 Best Teams In NBA Basketball