- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Daily Yam: Shortstop Everth Cabrera Does The Second Baseman’s Job For Him
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Everth Cabrera was all like, hey, Logan Forsythe, I got your back, don’t worry about it, I’ll squash this rally no problem.
Your Daily Yam.
You don’t want to let two runners get on base with no outs in the ninth inning — particularly when you’re only up three runs. Second baseman for the Padres, Forsythe, almost let that happen when he booted a grounder, but Cabrera at short wasn’t having that.
Stay alert at all times, young baseball players of the world. See above for more information.
What Else Happened Last Night?
It took roughly 2 million hours but the Blackhawks took Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals from the Bruins in triple OT, 4-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Game 4 of the NBA Finals tips off just after 9 p.m. ET. The Spurs and Heat will both be there, as is custom.
It’s Thursday. Don’t be too hard on yourself.
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?