- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Daily Yam: Doesn’t Anyone Want To Get Posterized By Blake Griffin Anymore?
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Today, our yam is more about the dime that precedes it, as Chauncy Billups fed Blake Griffin an amazing set up for a dunk that, surprisingly, no one wanted to get in the way of.
Your Daily Yam
“Big Shot” Billups returned to the Clippers lineup last night after missing eight games with a strained groin, and was a little rusty, going 0-5 from the field. We can confirm, however, that his groin is feeling better. He needed some extension in those muscles to make this pass to Griffin off the pick n’ roll. The title of the video is “Chauncey Billups Feeds Blake Between His Legs,” and while we don’t love that terminology, it’s accurate. Roll the tape (video NBA YouTube):
Notice the lack of trying to prevent Griffin from dunking by anyone on the Blazers? Smart.
What Else Happened Last Night
Teams around throughout the sports world, from the Yankees to the Brewers, honored Boston last night in a variety of ways; the Hawks rolled over and died against the Raptors 113-96; the Braves hit five home runs to beat the Royals and keep rolling through the MLB; the Red Sox beat the Indians by scoring all seven of their runs in the 2nd inning.
What’s On Tap For Today?
The NBA regular season wraps up and the standings are very much in flux — be sure to check out Jazz-Grizzlies at 8 p.m. ET, Rockets-Lakers at 10:30 p.m. ET and of course Cavs-Bobcats at whatever time that will take place.
Enjoy your hump day, everyone.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts