- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Just A Behind-The-Back, Bare-Handed Double Play, No Big Deal
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, the Tampa Bay Rays showed off some serious glove work by turning the prettiest double play of the season.
Your Daily Yam.
I wish the Rays were still called the Devil Rays, because I want to make some puns about how this play was devilishly good. Because that’s good writing.
Nicely done, Yunel Escobar and Ben Zobrist. You doubled up the speedy Dustin Pedroia, no less.
What Else Happened Last Night?
Landon Donovan and the USMNT dominated Honduras 3-1 to reach the Gold Cup final; Rangers over Yankees 3-1; Pirates over Nats 4-2; Cards crushed the Phillies 11-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Reds-Dodgers at 10:10 p.m. looks like a good one.
It’s Thursday. Close. So close.
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot