- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Daily Yam: Just A Behind-The-Back, Bare-Handed Double Play, No Big Deal
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, the Tampa Bay Rays showed off some serious glove work by turning the prettiest double play of the season.
Your Daily Yam.
I wish the Rays were still called the Devil Rays, because I want to make some puns about how this play was devilishly good. Because that’s good writing.
Nicely done, Yunel Escobar and Ben Zobrist. You doubled up the speedy Dustin Pedroia, no less.
What Else Happened Last Night?
Landon Donovan and the USMNT dominated Honduras 3-1 to reach the Gold Cup final; Rangers over Yankees 3-1; Pirates over Nats 4-2; Cards crushed the Phillies 11-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Reds-Dodgers at 10:10 p.m. looks like a good one.
It’s Thursday. Close. So close.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts