- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Just A Behind-The-Back, Bare-Handed Double Play, No Big Deal
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, the Tampa Bay Rays showed off some serious glove work by turning the prettiest double play of the season.
Your Daily Yam.
I wish the Rays were still called the Devil Rays, because I want to make some puns about how this play was devilishly good. Because that’s good writing.
Nicely done, Yunel Escobar and Ben Zobrist. You doubled up the speedy Dustin Pedroia, no less.
What Else Happened Last Night?
Landon Donovan and the USMNT dominated Honduras 3-1 to reach the Gold Cup final; Rangers over Yankees 3-1; Pirates over Nats 4-2; Cards crushed the Phillies 11-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Reds-Dodgers at 10:10 p.m. looks like a good one.
It’s Thursday. Close. So close.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story