- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Daily Yam: Just A Behind-The-Back, Bare-Handed Double Play, No Big Deal
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, the Tampa Bay Rays showed off some serious glove work by turning the prettiest double play of the season.
Your Daily Yam.
I wish the Rays were still called the Devil Rays, because I want to make some puns about how this play was devilishly good. Because that’s good writing.
Nicely done, Yunel Escobar and Ben Zobrist. You doubled up the speedy Dustin Pedroia, no less.
What Else Happened Last Night?
Landon Donovan and the USMNT dominated Honduras 3-1 to reach the Gold Cup final; Rangers over Yankees 3-1; Pirates over Nats 4-2; Cards crushed the Phillies 11-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Reds-Dodgers at 10:10 p.m. looks like a good one.
It’s Thursday. Close. So close.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success