- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Daily Yam: Just A Behind-The-Back, Bare-Handed Double Play, No Big Deal
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, the Tampa Bay Rays showed off some serious glove work by turning the prettiest double play of the season.
Your Daily Yam.
I wish the Rays were still called the Devil Rays, because I want to make some puns about how this play was devilishly good. Because that’s good writing.
Nicely done, Yunel Escobar and Ben Zobrist. You doubled up the speedy Dustin Pedroia, no less.
What Else Happened Last Night?
Landon Donovan and the USMNT dominated Honduras 3-1 to reach the Gold Cup final; Rangers over Yankees 3-1; Pirates over Nats 4-2; Cards crushed the Phillies 11-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Reds-Dodgers at 10:10 p.m. looks like a good one.
It’s Thursday. Close. So close.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'