- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Daily Yam: What’s More American Than A Walk-Off Homer?
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Adam Dunn launched a shot into left-center that never came back, and the accompanying live calls were fantastic.
Your Daily Yam.
How was your Independence Day? Have a good time? Are you bummed to be back at work today? Cheer up: You can watch the White Sox walk it off against the Orioles with a towering Dunn homer. Apologies to the people of Baltimore, I’ve got nothing to brighten your day with, yet.
What Else Happened Yesterday?
Our new favorite tennis player, Sabine Lisicki, triumphed over Agnieszka Radwanska 6-4, 2-6, 9-7. She’ll face Marion Bartoli, who trounced Kirsten Flipkens 6-1, 6-2, in the Wimbledon final.
What’s On Tap Today?
Men’s Wimbledon action on ESPN; a potential end to the Dwightmare?
It’s Friday. Please enjoy your weekend.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts