- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: Will Venable’s Ridiculous Grab Literally Saved The Game For The Padres
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, the Giants were going to get away with it too, if it wasn’t for that damn Will Venable and his speed, agility and glove.
Your Daily Yam.
The Padres beat the Giants 5-3 in 13 innings, but they almost didn’t get a chance to bat at the top of the 13th. The Giants had a man on second with two outs in the 12th when this happened:
Aww, remember Jim Edmonds? That guy was cool.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Bruins went up 2-1 on the Blackhawks thanks to a 2-0 victory at home;
What’s On Tap Today?
The NBA Finals may very well end tonight — the Spurs and Heat tip off just after 9 p.m. ET; the USMNT takes on Honduras at 9 p.m. ET as well.
It’s Tuesday. Make that a large coffee.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts