- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Guy Who Caught Albert Pujols’ 500th HR Is Giving It Back, And Doesn’t Want Money For It
As you know, Albert Pujols hit his 499th and 500th home runs today — the 26th major leaguer to do so, and third-youngest (at 34, he’s behind Alex Rodriguez and Jimmie Foxx. One of those two is reputed to have been helped by PEDs). But I’m always most interested in the person on the other end of a milestone homer. Who caught it? Well, in the is case, this guy:
— Tim Mead (@TMeadAngels) April 23, 2014
Sherrill, a member of the U.S. Air Force, says he plans to give the ball to Pujols … and doesn’t want any money for it. Wait. You sure you’re from here?
However, he’s reportedly not going to go away empty-handed, probably:
@GregBiggins Did interview on FSWest & said he's not going to say no to anything LAA wants to offer. Lives in CO, so tickets not possible.
— Pat Doney (@PatDoneyNBC5) April 23, 2014
A great gesture, in our opinion — much better than the decision to wear a Chargers’ shirt in the off season.
- Filed Under:
- Albert Pujols
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts