- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Guy Who Caught Albert Pujols’ 500th HR Is Giving It Back, And Doesn’t Want Money For It
As you know, Albert Pujols hit his 499th and 500th home runs today — the 26th major leaguer to do so, and third-youngest (at 34, he’s behind Alex Rodriguez and Jimmie Foxx. One of those two is reputed to have been helped by PEDs). But I’m always most interested in the person on the other end of a milestone homer. Who caught it? Well, in the is case, this guy:
— Tim Mead (@TMeadAngels) April 23, 2014
Sherrill, a member of the U.S. Air Force, says he plans to give the ball to Pujols … and doesn’t want any money for it. Wait. You sure you’re from here?
However, he’s reportedly not going to go away empty-handed, probably:
@GregBiggins Did interview on FSWest & said he's not going to say no to anything LAA wants to offer. Lives in CO, so tickets not possible.
— Pat Doney (@PatDoneyNBC5) April 23, 2014
A great gesture, in our opinion — much better than the decision to wear a Chargers’ shirt in the off season.
- Filed Under:
- Albert Pujols
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World