- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Guy Who Caught Albert Pujols’ 500th HR Is Giving It Back, And Doesn’t Want Money For It
As you know, Albert Pujols hit his 499th and 500th home runs today — the 26th major leaguer to do so, and third-youngest (at 34, he’s behind Alex Rodriguez and Jimmie Foxx. One of those two is reputed to have been helped by PEDs). But I’m always most interested in the person on the other end of a milestone homer. Who caught it? Well, in the is case, this guy:
— Tim Mead (@TMeadAngels) April 23, 2014
Sherrill, a member of the U.S. Air Force, says he plans to give the ball to Pujols … and doesn’t want any money for it. Wait. You sure you’re from here?
However, he’s reportedly not going to go away empty-handed, probably:
@GregBiggins Did interview on FSWest & said he's not going to say no to anything LAA wants to offer. Lives in CO, so tickets not possible.
— Pat Doney (@PatDoneyNBC5) April 23, 2014
A great gesture, in our opinion — much better than the decision to wear a Chargers’ shirt in the off season.
- Filed Under:
- Albert Pujols
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever