- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Story Of Bryce Harper And His Free Chipotle Burritos For Life Is a FILTHY LIE
Two days, ago, we learned that Bryce Harper had waltzed his way into a free Chiptole burritos for life card:
— Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) March 19, 2013
It was mildly upsetting, the whole rich get richer thing, but otherwise a blip on the radar. Not for Big League Stew, though – they reached out to Chipotle to investigate further and suss out more detail, only to find out a harrowing truth: Bryce Harper is a big fat LIAR.
Because those burritos aren’t for life, as it turns out. It’s only a one-year deal, and come this time next year, Harper will have to pay the full eight dollars and change for that tightly wrapped mess of Mexican delights. And an additional $2.25 for that extra glob of guacamole. Sexy doesn’t buy everything, apparently.
In Harper’s defense, the card isn’t the clearest: “Bryce Harper’s Burrito Card” could be one of those rewards points deals where ingesting enough black beans earns you a free handful of chicken, or something. But we assume there was some sort of pre-card-handout communication, and so we’re not quite ready to let him off the hook.
So why would Harper lie about something so mundane? Jealous of Abby Wambach, probably. She got the gold card.
- Filed Under:
- Bryce Harper
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million