- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Pretty Sure The Tigers Hate Max Scherzer Now
Right before the MLB season started (today is Opening Day!), AL Cy Young winner Max Scherzer and his team, the Detroit Tigers, had something of a falling out over a failed contract extension. Tigers management put Scherzer on blast after he turned down a 6-year, $144 million contract, an awkward misstep that will likely lead to Scherzer becoming a free agent after this season.
The two sides have reportedly made up, but based on the enormous, frightening bobblehead of Scherzer outside of Comerica Park today (they’re also giving out small versions to fans), it’s fair to assume that the franchise is trying to turn their star pitcher into nightmare fuel for their fans, making it easier for them to lose him this offseason:
— Tom Leyden (@TomLeyden) March 31, 2014
— Detroit Athletic (@detroitathletic) March 31, 2014
That dual-eye-color look is particularly scary when blown up to epic proportions.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen