- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pretty Sure The Tigers Hate Max Scherzer Now
Right before the MLB season started (today is Opening Day!), AL Cy Young winner Max Scherzer and his team, the Detroit Tigers, had something of a falling out over a failed contract extension. Tigers management put Scherzer on blast after he turned down a 6-year, $144 million contract, an awkward misstep that will likely lead to Scherzer becoming a free agent after this season.
The two sides have reportedly made up, but based on the enormous, frightening bobblehead of Scherzer outside of Comerica Park today (they’re also giving out small versions to fans), it’s fair to assume that the franchise is trying to turn their star pitcher into nightmare fuel for their fans, making it easier for them to lose him this offseason:
— Tom Leyden (@TomLeyden) March 31, 2014
— Detroit Athletic (@detroitathletic) March 31, 2014
That dual-eye-color look is particularly scary when blown up to epic proportions.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts