- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Pretty Sure The Tigers Hate Max Scherzer Now
Right before the MLB season started (today is Opening Day!), AL Cy Young winner Max Scherzer and his team, the Detroit Tigers, had something of a falling out over a failed contract extension. Tigers management put Scherzer on blast after he turned down a 6-year, $144 million contract, an awkward misstep that will likely lead to Scherzer becoming a free agent after this season.
The two sides have reportedly made up, but based on the enormous, frightening bobblehead of Scherzer outside of Comerica Park today (they’re also giving out small versions to fans), it’s fair to assume that the franchise is trying to turn their star pitcher into nightmare fuel for their fans, making it easier for them to lose him this offseason:
— Tom Leyden (@TomLeyden) March 31, 2014
— Detroit Athletic (@detroitathletic) March 31, 2014
That dual-eye-color look is particularly scary when blown up to epic proportions.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts