- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The ‘Worst Swing Of The 2013 Season’ Award Goes To Carlos Beltran For This Epic Fail
Carlos Beltran is no Rey Ordonez — or, for you young kids, B.J. Upton. He can hit the ball, and hit it well. So what could have convinced him to swing at this pitch, which landed about two and half feet in front of home plate?
GIF by the indefatigable CJ Fogler:
Is Jordan Walden the greatest pitcher of all time? Is Carlos Beltran slowly losing the ability to see? Only time will tell. The Braves went onto win the game 5-2, which is good, because no team whose players swing at pitches like that deserves to win.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'