- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The ‘Worst Swing Of The 2013 Season’ Award Goes To Carlos Beltran For This Epic Fail
Carlos Beltran is no Rey Ordonez — or, for you young kids, B.J. Upton. He can hit the ball, and hit it well. So what could have convinced him to swing at this pitch, which landed about two and half feet in front of home plate?
GIF by the indefatigable CJ Fogler:
Is Jordan Walden the greatest pitcher of all time? Is Carlos Beltran slowly losing the ability to see? Only time will tell. The Braves went onto win the game 5-2, which is good, because no team whose players swing at pitches like that deserves to win.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Broncos Fans Petition to Get Phil Simms Off Their Games
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen