- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The ‘Worst Swing Of The 2013 Season’ Award Goes To Carlos Beltran For This Epic Fail
Carlos Beltran is no Rey Ordonez — or, for you young kids, B.J. Upton. He can hit the ball, and hit it well. So what could have convinced him to swing at this pitch, which landed about two and half feet in front of home plate?
GIF by the indefatigable CJ Fogler:
Is Jordan Walden the greatest pitcher of all time? Is Carlos Beltran slowly losing the ability to see? Only time will tell. The Braves went onto win the game 5-2, which is good, because no team whose players swing at pitches like that deserves to win.
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'