- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The ‘Worst Swing Of The 2013 Season’ Award Goes To Carlos Beltran For This Epic Fail
Carlos Beltran is no Rey Ordonez — or, for you young kids, B.J. Upton. He can hit the ball, and hit it well. So what could have convinced him to swing at this pitch, which landed about two and half feet in front of home plate?
GIF by the indefatigable CJ Fogler:
Is Jordan Walden the greatest pitcher of all time? Is Carlos Beltran slowly losing the ability to see? Only time will tell. The Braves went onto win the game 5-2, which is good, because no team whose players swing at pitches like that deserves to win.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?