- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The ‘Worst Swing Of The 2013 Season’ Award Goes To Carlos Beltran For This Epic Fail
Carlos Beltran is no Rey Ordonez — or, for you young kids, B.J. Upton. He can hit the ball, and hit it well. So what could have convinced him to swing at this pitch, which landed about two and half feet in front of home plate?
GIF by the indefatigable CJ Fogler:
Is Jordan Walden the greatest pitcher of all time? Is Carlos Beltran slowly losing the ability to see? Only time will tell. The Braves went onto win the game 5-2, which is good, because no team whose players swing at pitches like that deserves to win.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story