- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Star Wars Night Is Strong With Fox Sports And The Diamondbacks
What was baseball’s first Star Wars Day? The evidence is unclear. What we do know is that it was most definitely done at the Minor League level, or by the independent St. Paul Saints or the like. Now every team seems to be doing it, and it of course has migrated to the majors.
Here are Fox Sports broadcasters Steve Berthiaume and Bob Brenly getting into the spirit of the Diamondbacks’ Star Wars Night. Looks like Brenly mugged a seven-year-old for his mask. That’s quality craftsmanship.
There are Star Wars re-enactor groups which pretty much do nothing all summer but travel to different ballparks, circulating through the crowd as Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Boba Fett. And now teams have started wearing commemorative uniforms which are then auctioned following the games: here are several 2014 models below:
- Filed Under:
- arizona diamondbacks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts