- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
This Fantastic Sign Trolls Albert Pujols About The Cardinals Being In The NLCS
Albert Pujols took a lot of money and jumped ship for the Los Angeles Angeles this past offseason. The Los Angeles Angels did not make the playoffs. The Saint Louis Cardinals, his former team, are currently playing in Game 3 of the ALCS and are three wins away from the World Series. This probably makes Albert Pujols sad.
One fan Cardinals fan decided to capitalize on this unclaimed trolling opportunity and fashioned a sign depicting Pujols sitting on a couch watching the NLCS. No words. That’s the best part, that anti-meme feel. No need for a witty, four-word quip.
The man who hatched the idea, one Marty Prather from, Springfield, Mo. apparently got a friend to do this for some pizza, just like any wholesome red-blooded American would.
“Marty Prather of Springfield, Mo. (home of The Missouri State Bears) made a deal with a buddy of his: You paint some amusing signs of Albert Pujols not in the playoffs and I’ll trade you some pizzas for them (Marty owns some Dominoes franchises.) Voila! We have a fun painting of the back of Albert’s head as he sits at home in front of a TV watching the NLCS on Fox TV.
Because sometimes trolls can do some good in this world.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- College Football's Top 10 Ugliest Helmets
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports