- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Fantastic Sign Trolls Albert Pujols About The Cardinals Being In The NLCS
Albert Pujols took a lot of money and jumped ship for the Los Angeles Angeles this past offseason. The Los Angeles Angels did not make the playoffs. The Saint Louis Cardinals, his former team, are currently playing in Game 3 of the ALCS and are three wins away from the World Series. This probably makes Albert Pujols sad.
One fan Cardinals fan decided to capitalize on this unclaimed trolling opportunity and fashioned a sign depicting Pujols sitting on a couch watching the NLCS. No words. That’s the best part, that anti-meme feel. No need for a witty, four-word quip.
The man who hatched the idea, one Marty Prather from, Springfield, Mo. apparently got a friend to do this for some pizza, just like any wholesome red-blooded American would.
“Marty Prather of Springfield, Mo. (home of The Missouri State Bears) made a deal with a buddy of his: You paint some amusing signs of Albert Pujols not in the playoffs and I’ll trade you some pizzas for them (Marty owns some Dominoes franchises.) Voila! We have a fun painting of the back of Albert’s head as he sits at home in front of a TV watching the NLCS on Fox TV.
Because sometimes trolls can do some good in this world.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?