- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Fantastic Sign Trolls Albert Pujols About The Cardinals Being In The NLCS
Albert Pujols took a lot of money and jumped ship for the Los Angeles Angeles this past offseason. The Los Angeles Angels did not make the playoffs. The Saint Louis Cardinals, his former team, are currently playing in Game 3 of the ALCS and are three wins away from the World Series. This probably makes Albert Pujols sad.
One fan Cardinals fan decided to capitalize on this unclaimed trolling opportunity and fashioned a sign depicting Pujols sitting on a couch watching the NLCS. No words. That’s the best part, that anti-meme feel. No need for a witty, four-word quip.
The man who hatched the idea, one Marty Prather from, Springfield, Mo. apparently got a friend to do this for some pizza, just like any wholesome red-blooded American would.
“Marty Prather of Springfield, Mo. (home of The Missouri State Bears) made a deal with a buddy of his: You paint some amusing signs of Albert Pujols not in the playoffs and I’ll trade you some pizzas for them (Marty owns some Dominoes franchises.) Voila! We have a fun painting of the back of Albert’s head as he sits at home in front of a TV watching the NLCS on Fox TV.
Because sometimes trolls can do some good in this world.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'