- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Fantastic Sign Trolls Albert Pujols About The Cardinals Being In The NLCS
Albert Pujols took a lot of money and jumped ship for the Los Angeles Angeles this past offseason. The Los Angeles Angels did not make the playoffs. The Saint Louis Cardinals, his former team, are currently playing in Game 3 of the ALCS and are three wins away from the World Series. This probably makes Albert Pujols sad.
One fan Cardinals fan decided to capitalize on this unclaimed trolling opportunity and fashioned a sign depicting Pujols sitting on a couch watching the NLCS. No words. That’s the best part, that anti-meme feel. No need for a witty, four-word quip.
The man who hatched the idea, one Marty Prather from, Springfield, Mo. apparently got a friend to do this for some pizza, just like any wholesome red-blooded American would.
“Marty Prather of Springfield, Mo. (home of The Missouri State Bears) made a deal with a buddy of his: You paint some amusing signs of Albert Pujols not in the playoffs and I’ll trade you some pizzas for them (Marty owns some Dominoes franchises.) Voila! We have a fun painting of the back of Albert’s head as he sits at home in front of a TV watching the NLCS on Fox TV.
Because sometimes trolls can do some good in this world.
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO