- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
Think you’ve seen it all? We here at SportsGrid have seen things at Major League Baseball games that would turn you inside-out. Mostly they revolve around adults acting like fools to get a baseball — many trampling young kids in the process. But here’s the unwritten rule — baseballs are for the kids. Got it, you louts? If you’re fortunate enough to get a baseball, give it up to someone 14 or younger immediately, if not sooner. That is, unless you can act more grateful, ecstatic and just plain stoked than the kid in the video above, who got gifted at at the Giants-Rockies game in Colorado on Monday.
If you can’t, then give up the ball. And no, you can’t.
You’ll likely get many baseballs in your life, but like true love, cars and a really good hamburger, you never forget your first.
- Filed Under:
- Colorado Rockies
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs