- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
Think you’ve seen it all? We here at SportsGrid have seen things at Major League Baseball games that would turn you inside-out. Mostly they revolve around adults acting like fools to get a baseball — many trampling young kids in the process. But here’s the unwritten rule — baseballs are for the kids. Got it, you louts? If you’re fortunate enough to get a baseball, give it up to someone 14 or younger immediately, if not sooner. That is, unless you can act more grateful, ecstatic and just plain stoked than the kid in the video above, who got gifted at at the Giants-Rockies game in Colorado on Monday.
If you can’t, then give up the ball. And no, you can’t.
You’ll likely get many baseballs in your life, but like true love, cars and a really good hamburger, you never forget your first.
- Filed Under:
- Colorado Rockies
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis