- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Minor League Home Run Robbery Might Be The Baseball Play Of The Year
Because minor leaguers have a flair for the dramatic themselves, you will not regret watching this video of Jason Repko of the Pawtucket Red Sox flipping over the fence in left-center to rob the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees’ Kosuke Fukudome, who apparently is still around, of a grand slam.
See guys? Not everything is doom and gloom in Sox country. Though if there’s any hope for the future for the big league club, it probably doesn’t lie with 31-year-old Jason Repko, who has been a minor league journeyman for the better part of seven seasons. Whatever happens to him and Sox Nation, all parties involved will always have this acrobatic effort. Enjoy it while it lasts!
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever