- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Minor League Home Run Robbery Might Be The Baseball Play Of The Year
Because minor leaguers have a flair for the dramatic themselves, you will not regret watching this video of Jason Repko of the Pawtucket Red Sox flipping over the fence in left-center to rob the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees’ Kosuke Fukudome, who apparently is still around, of a grand slam.
See guys? Not everything is doom and gloom in Sox country. Though if there’s any hope for the future for the big league club, it probably doesn’t lie with 31-year-old Jason Repko, who has been a minor league journeyman for the better part of seven seasons. Whatever happens to him and Sox Nation, all parties involved will always have this acrobatic effort. Enjoy it while it lasts!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story