- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Minor League Home Run Robbery Might Be The Baseball Play Of The Year
Because minor leaguers have a flair for the dramatic themselves, you will not regret watching this video of Jason Repko of the Pawtucket Red Sox flipping over the fence in left-center to rob the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees’ Kosuke Fukudome, who apparently is still around, of a grand slam.
See guys? Not everything is doom and gloom in Sox country. Though if there’s any hope for the future for the big league club, it probably doesn’t lie with 31-year-old Jason Repko, who has been a minor league journeyman for the better part of seven seasons. Whatever happens to him and Sox Nation, all parties involved will always have this acrobatic effort. Enjoy it while it lasts!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts