- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
This Minor League Home Run Robbery Might Be The Baseball Play Of The Year
Because minor leaguers have a flair for the dramatic themselves, you will not regret watching this video of Jason Repko of the Pawtucket Red Sox flipping over the fence in left-center to rob the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees’ Kosuke Fukudome, who apparently is still around, of a grand slam.
See guys? Not everything is doom and gloom in Sox country. Though if there’s any hope for the future for the big league club, it probably doesn’t lie with 31-year-old Jason Repko, who has been a minor league journeyman for the better part of seven seasons. Whatever happens to him and Sox Nation, all parties involved will always have this acrobatic effort. Enjoy it while it lasts!
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- The Year Of Serena Williams