- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Woman Is Marrying Someone With A Prank Call Name Bart Simpson Would Approve
Meet the future Meg McCracken. She’s marrying a gentleman named Phil. Heard that one before?
The Minnesota Twins broadcast team have a longstanding tradition of doing “Circle Me Bert” which involves people attempting to get analyst Bert Blyleven to circle them with the telestrator. During home games, one of those folks also wins $100 in MN State Lottery tickets. Today happened to be Meg’s day because Bert really likes the signs that people put their head into. And during her chat with Robby Incmikoski of FSN, we learn all about her fiancee Phil…
I wish you luck, Meg – introducing your husband to others should provide a lifetime of merriment.
[UPDATED] Robby sent us a picture of Phil’s driver’s license, this is legit folks. Note that we have altered it solely to remove the actual license number only.
- Filed Under:
- Minnesota Twins
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story