- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Woman Is Marrying Someone With A Prank Call Name Bart Simpson Would Approve
Meet the future Meg McCracken. She’s marrying a gentleman named Phil. Heard that one before?
The Minnesota Twins broadcast team have a longstanding tradition of doing “Circle Me Bert” which involves people attempting to get analyst Bert Blyleven to circle them with the telestrator. During home games, one of those folks also wins $100 in MN State Lottery tickets. Today happened to be Meg’s day because Bert really likes the signs that people put their head into. And during her chat with Robby Incmikoski of FSN, we learn all about her fiancee Phil…
I wish you luck, Meg – introducing your husband to others should provide a lifetime of merriment.
[UPDATED] Robby sent us a picture of Phil’s driver’s license, this is legit folks. Note that we have altered it solely to remove the actual license number only.
- Filed Under:
- Minnesota Twins
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?