- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tigers And Pirates Unable To Scare Pigeons Away, Require Bird Removal SWAT Team
This goes to show: Just because you’re a millionaire athlete with enormous muscles and a solid wooden bat doesn’t mean the animal kingdom gives a shit. Two birds landed on the field at Comerica Park during the Pirates-Tigers game yesterday and left Miguel Cabrera, Vance Worley, Russell Martin and the umpire completely unable to affect their lifestyle.
Measures got increasingly desperate as Worley went bowling with the baseball and the ump came out from behind the plate to kick aimlessly. It’s funny. Watch:
“No animals were harmed.” Are you sure? That net brought out by the grounds crew looked pretty gnarly.
The Tigers won 8-4.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts