- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tigers And Pirates Unable To Scare Pigeons Away, Require Bird Removal SWAT Team
This goes to show: Just because you’re a millionaire athlete with enormous muscles and a solid wooden bat doesn’t mean the animal kingdom gives a shit. Two birds landed on the field at Comerica Park during the Pirates-Tigers game yesterday and left Miguel Cabrera, Vance Worley, Russell Martin and the umpire completely unable to affect their lifestyle.
Measures got increasingly desperate as Worley went bowling with the baseball and the ump came out from behind the plate to kick aimlessly. It’s funny. Watch:
“No animals were harmed.” Are you sure? That net brought out by the grounds crew looked pretty gnarly.
The Tigers won 8-4.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?