- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tigers And Pirates Unable To Scare Pigeons Away, Require Bird Removal SWAT Team
This goes to show: Just because you’re a millionaire athlete with enormous muscles and a solid wooden bat doesn’t mean the animal kingdom gives a shit. Two birds landed on the field at Comerica Park during the Pirates-Tigers game yesterday and left Miguel Cabrera, Vance Worley, Russell Martin and the umpire completely unable to affect their lifestyle.
Measures got increasingly desperate as Worley went bowling with the baseball and the ump came out from behind the plate to kick aimlessly. It’s funny. Watch:
“No animals were harmed.” Are you sure? That net brought out by the grounds crew looked pretty gnarly.
The Tigers won 8-4.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar