- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Torii Hunter Interviews An Astronaut, Discovers That He Drinks His Own Recycled Urine
Yesterday Torii Hunter was afforded the opportunity to interview astronaut Joe Acaba, currently residing at the International Space Station, in, uh, space. Hunter unleashed his entire journalistic arsenal, asking Acaba if he could see home runs from Space, whether or not his pee floats, and other entertaining tidbits.
While the entire exercise is far from serious, it nonetheless sheds light on an entrenched and exceptionally frustrating journalist tradition: the art of taking an exciting interview subject and fashioning him into a blob of cliches and non-answers. Hunter, who presumably lacks any journalism experience, decided to go for gold and turned a relatively dopey segment into an entertaining one. We highly recommend that you watch the whole video, below.
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Fighting Like A Baby: Worst Babyface In Wrestling
- 25 Hottest Celebrity NHL WAGs
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler