- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Troy Tulowitzki And The Great Shortstop Shortage Of 2013
Troy Tulowitzski’s rib injury further thins out the very thin position of SS. Scott Engel and Lenny Melnick tell fantasy owners how to cope and adjust. Ritualistic suicide is not one of the options, so we hope you keep the faith and trudge on like the rest of us.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m., Monday nights from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Andre Ward Dominates Edwin Rodriguez
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims