- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
VIDEO: Orioles Hit Trio Of Consecutive Dingers, Defy Ridiculous Odds
Home runs — you love them, MLB players love hitting them. But sometimes they just don’t happen. You make the trek down to your local ballpark, haggle the guy scalping tickets down to an affordable number, buy a beer that cost about half the price of the ticket, walk the stairs up to your seat and sit there for nine homer-less, walk-filled innings of 2-1 single ball. A pitchers duel they’ll call it. Well the Orioles said screw that Monday night.
Ain’t that something, something, something? Chris Davis has hit exactly 22 of these in 395 tries this season. J.J. Hardy has eight in 447. Delmon Young? Six in 193. So what are the odds that they hit them back-to-back-to-back? If my math serves me correct, about nine in 250,000. If any mathematicians or people with a better basic knowledge of probabilities wants to correct me, feel free, but I’m 98-percent sure that’s accurate.
Image via Getty
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'