- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Vin Scully Isn’t Mad At You, Los Angeles Dodgers — Just Disappointed
Like many a Little League dad, Vin Scully isn’t mad at you for screwing up a 3rd inning rundown. He’s not going to shout, he’s not going to curse, and he’s not going to leave you at the field while he drives away angrily, drinking a Miller Lite tall boy and blasting AC/DC, thinking of his own lost youth. He’s just going to tell you how disappointed he is in you.
Don’t you hate that? Isn’t that even worse than being told you suck? Here’s Scully giving it to the Dodgers after Shane Victorino made them look foolish:
It’s not like Scully, a Hall-of-Fame announcer, is being particularly hard on the Dodgers. That’s a play you need to make — or at least execute correctly — every time. We’re looking at you here, James Loney. Again: we’re not mad, James. But thanks to you, “the Dodgers join the long list of distinguished ball clubs that absolutely butcher the rundown play.”
So fellas, when you show up at the ball park tomorrow, put a few minutes aside to practice one of the more basic plays in baseball defense. Unless you want to hear the whole “disappointed” spiel again, and feel like you let your whole family down, and/or make Don Mattingly look like that all the time. Do you want that? Do you?
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy