- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Vladimir Guerrero’s Ceremonial First Pitch Resulted In A Gruesome Broken Femur For The Catcher
Yesterday was MLB Opening Day for 2014! It was so great we did a roundup. Vladimir Guerrero, finally retired, even threw out a ceremonial first pitch for the Los Angeles Angels.
Wait, that part was not great. It somehow, strangely, gruesomely, resulted in a broken femur (yeah, your thigh-bone), for the catcher. The catcher was hitting coach Don Baylor.
Guerrero seemed to initially think Baylor was kidding around after catching the pitch and laughing as he ran towards the plate, only to realize once he got there that Baylor was in some serious pain. Guerrero helped him to his feet, but it didn’t take and he needed extra assistance.
INJURY UPDATE – Don Baylor sustained a fractured right femur. The Halos batting coach will have surgery tomorrow.
— Los Angeles Angels (@Angels) April 1, 2014
Guerrero had just signed a one-day contract to retire as an Angel.
The only question is… did this guy mean to tweet this photo at us, or the SportsGrind?
— Ronnie Gallegos (@warhorse621) April 1, 2014
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce