- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Vladimir Guerrero’s Ceremonial First Pitch Resulted In A Gruesome Broken Femur For The Catcher
Yesterday was MLB Opening Day for 2014! It was so great we did a roundup. Vladimir Guerrero, finally retired, even threw out a ceremonial first pitch for the Los Angeles Angels.
Wait, that part was not great. It somehow, strangely, gruesomely, resulted in a broken femur (yeah, your thigh-bone), for the catcher. The catcher was hitting coach Don Baylor.
Guerrero seemed to initially think Baylor was kidding around after catching the pitch and laughing as he ran towards the plate, only to realize once he got there that Baylor was in some serious pain. Guerrero helped him to his feet, but it didn’t take and he needed extra assistance.
INJURY UPDATE – Don Baylor sustained a fractured right femur. The Halos batting coach will have surgery tomorrow.
— Los Angeles Angels (@Angels) April 1, 2014
Guerrero had just signed a one-day contract to retire as an Angel.
The only question is… did this guy mean to tweet this photo at us, or the SportsGrind?
— Ronnie Gallegos (@warhorse621) April 1, 2014
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?