- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Wait, Where Are They Putting That Magic Freeze Spray? Oh Yeah, On The Japanese Catcher’s Nuts
The team from Japan just wrapped up the Little League World Series with a 12-2 mercy rule victory in the fifth inning over Goodlettsville, Tennessee to secure the championship. Although Japan cruised the whole way, the win didn’t come without a bit of pain. In the top of the fifth, an unfortunate foul tip caught the Japanese catcher in his nether region, causing him to gingerly amble towards the foul ball as he held his nuts. Good thing that magic soccer freeze spray was on hand!
The whole thing’s a bit creepy, with players crowding around and the coach freeze spraying his catcher’s crotch.
“Hold on there sonny boy, let me just get right in close here. And….SPRAY. Feel better, donchya!?!?” At least the Tennessee team found the whole thing pretty hilarious.
Video via CJ Fogler
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?