- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Wait, Where Are They Putting That Magic Freeze Spray? Oh Yeah, On The Japanese Catcher’s Nuts
The team from Japan just wrapped up the Little League World Series with a 12-2 mercy rule victory in the fifth inning over Goodlettsville, Tennessee to secure the championship. Although Japan cruised the whole way, the win didn’t come without a bit of pain. In the top of the fifth, an unfortunate foul tip caught the Japanese catcher in his nether region, causing him to gingerly amble towards the foul ball as he held his nuts. Good thing that magic soccer freeze spray was on hand!
The whole thing’s a bit creepy, with players crowding around and the coach freeze spraying his catcher’s crotch.
“Hold on there sonny boy, let me just get right in close here. And….SPRAY. Feel better, donchya!?!?” At least the Tennessee team found the whole thing pretty hilarious.
Video via CJ Fogler
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy