- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Wait, Where Are They Putting That Magic Freeze Spray? Oh Yeah, On The Japanese Catcher’s Nuts
The team from Japan just wrapped up the Little League World Series with a 12-2 mercy rule victory in the fifth inning over Goodlettsville, Tennessee to secure the championship. Although Japan cruised the whole way, the win didn’t come without a bit of pain. In the top of the fifth, an unfortunate foul tip caught the Japanese catcher in his nether region, causing him to gingerly amble towards the foul ball as he held his nuts. Good thing that magic soccer freeze spray was on hand!
The whole thing’s a bit creepy, with players crowding around and the coach freeze spraying his catcher’s crotch.
“Hold on there sonny boy, let me just get right in close here. And….SPRAY. Feel better, donchya!?!?” At least the Tennessee team found the whole thing pretty hilarious.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story