- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch A Man Almost Get Run Over By A Giant Tarp
During this weekend’s Royals — Tigers tilt, there was a big storm that briefly suspended play (the Kansas City Star described it as a “tantrum that including blinding rain and pea-sized hail” – scary!). Naturally, the Royals grounds crew sprang into action, but their enthusiasm was almost their undoing.
If you want to see a man almost get run over by a tarp, watch the video above. But if you want to see a man actually get run over a tarp, well then you can just go here.
- Filed Under:
- kansas city royals
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions