- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch A Man Almost Get Run Over By A Giant Tarp
During this weekend’s Royals — Tigers tilt, there was a big storm that briefly suspended play (the Kansas City Star described it as a “tantrum that including blinding rain and pea-sized hail” – scary!). Naturally, the Royals grounds crew sprang into action, but their enthusiasm was almost their undoing.
If you want to see a man almost get run over by a tarp, watch the video above. But if you want to see a man actually get run over a tarp, well then you can just go here.
- Filed Under:
- kansas city royals
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game