- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch A Man Almost Get Run Over By A Giant Tarp
During this weekend’s Royals — Tigers tilt, there was a big storm that briefly suspended play (the Kansas City Star described it as a “tantrum that including blinding rain and pea-sized hail” – scary!). Naturally, the Royals grounds crew sprang into action, but their enthusiasm was almost their undoing.
If you want to see a man almost get run over by a tarp, watch the video above. But if you want to see a man actually get run over a tarp, well then you can just go here.
- Filed Under:
- kansas city royals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts