- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch A Man Almost Get Run Over By A Giant Tarp
During this weekend’s Royals — Tigers tilt, there was a big storm that briefly suspended play (the Kansas City Star described it as a “tantrum that including blinding rain and pea-sized hail” – scary!). Naturally, the Royals grounds crew sprang into action, but their enthusiasm was almost their undoing.
If you want to see a man almost get run over by a tarp, watch the video above. But if you want to see a man actually get run over a tarp, well then you can just go here.
- Filed Under:
- kansas city royals
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story