- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Watch A Man Almost Get Run Over By A Giant Tarp
During this weekend’s Royals — Tigers tilt, there was a big storm that briefly suspended play (the Kansas City Star described it as a “tantrum that including blinding rain and pea-sized hail” – scary!). Naturally, the Royals grounds crew sprang into action, but their enthusiasm was almost their undoing.
If you want to see a man almost get run over by a tarp, watch the video above. But if you want to see a man actually get run over a tarp, well then you can just go here.
- Filed Under:
- kansas city royals
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts